How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "POP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be ultra1.ultranoodle.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be ultra1.ultranoodle.com
- "Outgoing Server Requires Authentication" box must be checked in the "More Settings" area
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
Was this answer helpful?
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
From your homescreen select "Settings" Touch the Mail, Contacts, Calendars menu item scroll...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...